First owned by a branch affiliate of the Farley-Loetescher Co., a manufacturer of custom millwork, the structure now known as The Frank was constructed in 1900. The third story and L-shaped structure at the back were added in 1914. The following tenants operated a variety of businesses, including wholesalers of food products and beer. The conversion to warehousing and delivery began in the late 1940s and early 1950s.
The first floor of The Frank is home to Queen City Bakery and R Wine Bar & Kitchen. The second and third floors are devoted to eighteen luxurious residential lofts of various sizes.
Office: (605) 332-4349
Office Hours: Mon–Fri 8am – 5pm
After Hours: (605) 518-0046